Sunday, May 9, 2010

Something's different...

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! My wonderful husband and son gave me a new version of Photoshop Elements for Mother's Day, and I've been playing with it most of the afternoon. I made the blog header. I was pretty proud. I've also made a background. Unfortunately, I've been trying to get it show up for about an hour and I'm losing my patience with it. (Great, there goes the benefits of that 30 minutes of Wii Fit yoga...) So, you are stuck with an incredibly boring white background until I can make it work. Which might be never. Who knows?

I also played around and made two different images with my new program.

Here is the original picture.

Then I used the tutorial on Pioneer Woman to practice some edits.

I was proud of myself. :)

I loved this original picture, but I wanted to play with my new toy some more!

I'm not sure what I'm more proud of...the coloring change, or the fact that I edited out that bug.

(I bet you're trying to figure out what bug I'm talking about. Keep looking...it's there!)

I've had a great day playing with my new software. Hopefully, I'll figure out this background thing so you won't be looking at boring white forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment